Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA)
We offer various type of PMMA Grade as follows:
- PMMA RESIN
- PMMA FILM
- PMMA COATING
- TUBES AND PIPES
- Outstanding transparency,
- Surface hardness and chemical resistance
- Superior transparency,
- Abrasion resistance and impact strength,
- Automotive (rear-lights and instrument clusters for vehicles)
- Optical (lenses for glasses)
- Construction segment (Shop interiors, displays, display cases, shelving, panels, resistant panels for building windows, skylights, bullet proof security barriers, signs & displays, sanitary ware (bathtubs), furniture, Home and office interiors, partitions, wall panels)
- Medical and dental applications.
- Signs, signboards, display panels, signboards, illumination, Cell phones, liquid crystal TVs, and many other applications.
Polymethyl Methacrylate Sheet
- PMMA is a strong and lightweight material.
- It also has good impact strength, higher than both glass and polystyrene
- PMMA transmits up to 92% of visible light (3 mm thickness), and gives a reflection of about 4% from each of its surfaces on account of its refractive index
- Providing higher brightness
Uniformity, and transparency
No need for surface processing.
Inherent surface luminance without any of the printing, grooving